Shaw Family Diary

This is the chronicles of the Shaw family. . .

Shaw Family Photo Page Shaw Family Video Page See Ya Love Ya page

Friday, June 09, 2006

June 5, 2006

Adding Children's Choir list here:

Everyday Choirs

  1. Bath
  2. Making Bed
  3. Brushing Teeth
  4. Room Clean
  5. Getting Your Own Breakfast
  6. Feed Pets
  7. Set Table
  8. Wash Dishes
  9. Watering the Garden/Plants
  10. Homework/read book/Write story
  11. Put Laundry in Hamper
  12. Do Laundry
  13. Being Easy-Going
  14. Taking Responsibility

Bonus Chores

  1. Being kind to Others
  2. Sharing with Others
  3. Do Extra Chores
  4. Doing yard work

Behavior Challenges
  1. Arguing with friends
  2. Arguing with Parents
  3. Arguing with Siblings
  4. Being Mean to Others
  5. Lying
  6. Not accepting directions


  7. ***Original blog entry below***
    ROTGLMAO much the same way I entered this world trying to starting this blog.

    Why? Well, I'm not sure. Let's see how this turns out. I have to admit, the limitation of geocities web builder is not very user intuitive. In fact, it lacks a spell checker, it doesn't allow you to cut/paste from another program that has spell checker like Word, and you can only get FTP to work if you aren't parsimonious like me. Yes, I still use the free version. What do you want? Seriously, I still communicate effectively to family and friends. I chose the sunset backup because Kris, my wife, loves sunsets. I found it in the Organization section, go figure. I had a few other choices like the black deco, but I thought that was too formal. But then again, I don't think I'll really care. Hmmm, I wonder if I can edit this after I post?

    I think this will be a great rant and rave area too. BTW, I'm composing this in yahoo mail to use its spell checker. I decided to use my son's laptop, which is a stripped down operating system with nothing more then IE. Go figure, I'm still cheap. LOL. At least the kid is happy. He accesses all his video games free over the internet. Keeps him happy, which keeps me happy. The latter is important to me.

    Well, I need to make this short. It is 0125est and I'm sure at least once I'll have baby duty before sunrise. Oh, my son starts summer camp. He is 4. That is amazing. He goes daily from 0900-1130. Pretty cool. I think he liked it. He didn't tell me much. He said they danced, got a t-shirt (which I saw) and danced, then read a story. As long as he wants to go back I'm good with it! I think I was more excited about it than he was.

    ps My son's IE isn't working right. Spell check didn't launch in yahoo mail.
    Great.

              0 Comments:

              Post a Comment

              << Home