Shaw Family Diary

This is the chronicles of the Shaw family. . .

Shaw Family Photo Page Shaw Family Video Page See Ya Love Ya page

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Little Taco Bell


Last night was boys night. Austin and I ran over to work to pick up some mail and drove around. It was our time. I’m not sure why, but every once a while, a year or so, I get a craving for Taco Bell. I’m not sure what the correlation is, but I pay for it the next day every time. It is a sadistic addiction I suppose. So, we did dinner at Taco Bell. Austin was really excited to go. I got the usual two bean burritos and Austin got the kids meal, soft taco. He like it a lot, but really wanted to just eat the tortilla with a Mountain Dew Baja Blast drink. WOW, was that a kicker for my taste buds. Austin just loved it. Kids will be kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home