Shaw Family Diary

This is the chronicles of the Shaw family. . .

Shaw Family Photo Page Shaw Family Video Page See Ya Love Ya page

Friday, July 27, 2007

Trick gone bad

0730est - Poor Austin was trying to show me a trick this morning on his scooter. It didn't go like he planned. He fell and scrapped his knee. Dad tended to it was Neosporin and a few band-aids! It still hurts, but not as much. Dad gave Jenni some Neosporin too and a band-aid on her boo-boo. She's had one for some time, but Dad didn't want her to be jealous.

Every time Austin moans or says, "Ouch" Jenni chimes in with hers too. Pain by association I guess. I know it hurts Austin, but I can only giggle - ever so lightly.

Austin knows now why Mom and Dad harp on wearing the proper gear. He agrees to wear his knee and elbow pads next time. He is asking to wear longer pants before Mom comes home. He is embarrassed.

0820est - The day is going to be a bumpy one. Jenni just ran into the wall. She was getting a plate and a fork from her kitchen annd just didn't watch were she was going. Time will tell if the red spot turns into a bump. Wow. I just got over the black eye a few weeks ago that she go on my shift.

1100est - We just got home from driving my buddy to the body shop. The car was aweful. Oh, I don't think I talked about that. My buddy's wife was in a bad wreck. The car should be totaled. How do you make sense of this all? One day all is fine, the next a life is gone. And the aftermath. Nothing I want to think about or wish on my enemy. Hmm. Tough, tough, tough!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home