Shaw Family Diary

This is the chronicles of the Shaw family. . .

Shaw Family Photo Page Shaw Family Video Page See Ya Love Ya page

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Hello Mom!

Wow, what a long day. I got up, or stayed up for no reason the last couple of nights, channel surfing. What a viscous cycle, little bit of this show, that show, and the another. Ugh. I miss you. I as looking through our photo albums. You are so good looking, so hot! Why would you ever be with me. I plan to ride it while those blinders are on.

Austin got to school just fine! Having to be dressed up for the morning 50 degree weather only to strip down to shorts in an hour as the day runs up to 80. Wow. So Jenni and I played outside a bit.

We have just a few more updates!

We love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home