Shaw Family Diary

This is the chronicles of the Shaw family. . .

Shaw Family Photo Page Shaw Family Video Page See Ya Love Ya page

Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter With Grandma Melody

Wow! What a welcomed surprise we had. My mother had flown in for Easter!!! The children were ecstatic as were Kris and I. We had a great time. Austin and Jenni were all over her. Poor woman couldn't breath. :) We did a few egg hunts in the house, shared some great meals, and had a wonderful service and church! Now, that was the best part. All of us had a great experience, together, at church. The sermon was extremely moving, exhilarating.

Oh, and Mom and I talked about the old days. Mom hasn't used facebook, so she and I had a field day talking about the past! Oh man! There were many stories. I just hope some of my friends are OK with the spilled beans. :)

I hope all of you were able to appreciate the meaning of Easter. For it was an unselfish destiny - for all of us!


Easter Baskets



Breakfast with Grandma



Church




We had a blessed day!




More Pic's

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home