Shaw Family Diary

This is the chronicles of the Shaw family. . .

Shaw Family Photo Page Shaw Family Video Page See Ya Love Ya page

Monday, November 30, 2009

CubScouts - Toolbox!

Another great night at cub scouts. Austin made a tool box. How cool is that?!? I was so proud. I was able to bring 3 of my hammers to share with kids who didn’t have any. They all got used. It was a simple project, but one that Austin and I did together. A few nails here and there and poof, we had a toolbox! It reminded me of the times we put NASCAR wood kits together at LMS. Just cool, dirty fun. We had sawdust all over us. I think I’m going to break out my table saw and get a few projects going. Why? Cause sawdust is awesome and it smells great! Man I had fun! I love you Austin!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home