Shaw Family Diary

This is the chronicles of the Shaw family. . .

Shaw Family Photo Page Shaw Family Video Page See Ya Love Ya page

Monday, January 18, 2010

Hockey Date Night

Kris has scored some great tickets to the Checkers game, suite level! How cool is that?!? This woman is not only hot looking, but score big time tickets and then invites me! Now how lucky of a guy is that?!? Yes, I know. I’m so lucky! We had 5 periods of awesomeness. Yes, hockey fans, 5! 3 solid periods of play, OT, and then the shot off! Yes, we won - of course.

We had a great time. It was fun to watch my great looking, reserved, introverted wife start booing the opponents. I even think she participated in a few chants! Wow, what a great night!!!

Thank you Kris!!!!


Now, what's the plan for today? Working on it now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home