Shaw Family Diary

This is the chronicles of the Shaw family. . .

Shaw Family Photo Page Shaw Family Video Page See Ya Love Ya page

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Austin's Dream Blog

An email collection of Austin's dreams, as he writes them.


A Dream - May 28th

I had a dream that I was at school and I am like why am I at school I told my teacher why am I hear and I said today is not Friday it is Saturday and I kept saying it and then I got up and had a good dream.

See Ya Later,
AR Shaw


May 26th

Hi dad I think I had a dream about these clips that make your teeth invisible because I saw it on good lock Charley and I had a fun time at great wolf loge I wish we were still there love you.

See Ya Later,
AR Shaw


the thunder - May 11th

Today when I waked-up and heard the thunder it sounded like a bear roaring no no not that a hurricane with more power and with boom boom crash yes that's it.

See Ya Later,
AR Shaw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home