Shaw Family Diary

This is the chronicles of the Shaw family. . .

Shaw Family Photo Page Shaw Family Video Page See Ya Love Ya page

Thursday, February 16, 2012

God lives! My daughter Sariah and I actually collaborated!

We have a lot of college work to get ready for. So, I sat down and created a spreadsheet on google docs. I was drawing a blank on how to set one up to track her financial aid progress. I found a nice project management one that I modified. I shared the document with her via gDocs. After she updated her password, she found the spreadsheet and worked it. Amen! Live is good!

I love you Sariah!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Grandma M and R said...

Good luck on finding everything you need for school. It would be great if we could win the lottery and solve all your worries and just give you the money you need. Since thats not to likely you may want to take your fathers help and have a better chance of getting where you want to go. We love you and miss you Sariah.......

February 17, 2012 11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home