Shaw Family Diary

This is the chronicles of the Shaw family. . .

Shaw Family Photo Page Shaw Family Video Page See Ya Love Ya page

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Having lunch with the kidos!

I wasn't fast enough to snap a picture of Austin. But I got Jenni

It was a great lunch, back to back. Austin give me hugs. He's a great boy. He finished all his lunch. Then Jenni ran up and hugged me before I could see her. Getting sneaky now. It was funny. Jenni didn't eat all her lunch. She wasn't a fan of the banana putting pie. But mom was when I brought it home. Double family score points!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Grandma M and R said...

Banana pudding pie, um um good. One of my favorites. Whats the matter with that little girl. Where was Austin in such a hurry to get to???? Does he have a girl friend somewhere or what? Better get off here, I am getting hungry thinking about that pudding pie. Love you all....xoxoxoxoxoxo

February 29, 2012 5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home