Shaw Family Diary

This is the chronicles of the Shaw family. . .

Shaw Family Photo Page Shaw Family Video Page See Ya Love Ya page

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Sariah's Poetry

Sariah's text poem to Dad

"When I'm sad you make me smile, I'm glad I lived here even if it was for a a little while . When I'm happy you fly airplanes into my face, but when I leave for college I'm still gonna miss this place . And even though I call you fat I know you always got my back . Through the good times and the bad I'm thankful to have you Dad ."

Of which I promptly texted,

"Ah. Your tickle makes me tinkle."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Grandma M and R said...

How sweet it is:) Yes, you both are very lucky.....to bad our red haired grand daughter doesn't see the light as well. Love to you all

April 25, 2012 10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home