Shaw Family Diary

This is the chronicles of the Shaw family. . .

Shaw Family Photo Page Shaw Family Video Page See Ya Love Ya page

Friday, June 29, 2012

Date Night!!! I Got a Kiss!

We had a great time dropping the kids off @ SC. LOL!!!

We started our dinner off with a few martini's. Check the list; Wonka and Kentucky Sidecar (nice whiskey bite). Dinner is a 12 oz ribeye! For the icing, chocolate cream brulee and Irish Coffee (for me). Who's your Magic Mike now?!?

Wow! It will take all I have not to fall asleep. But with Krissy @ my side, I'm Golden!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Ralph said...

Good for you, and Krissy. You are truly blessed. Keep giving her the respect she deserves and life will be good and better than you could ever imagine. I should know!!:)

June 30, 2012 4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home