Shaw Family Diary

This is the chronicles of the Shaw family. . .

Shaw Family Photo Page Shaw Family Video Page See Ya Love Ya page

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Please help support Austin's Scouting activities: A Sleep Over On USS Yorktown!!!


Did you know you can help me earn my own way in Scouting?
Just click here and place an order on my behalf. Trail's End has made
a lot of improvements this year. All microwave products are made with
canola oil and all chocolate products contain no hydrogenated oils,
so there are plenty of healthy, flavorful snacks to choose from.
70% of your purchase will be returned to my council, my unit
and my Scout rewards. Online purchases help us fund fun,
educational activities and help more kids experience all the
things that make Scouting great.
Thanks for your support,
Austin
If you cannot click on the link above, please copy and paste this full URL
into your Internet browser address bar:
http://www.trails-end.com/shop/scouts/email_referral.jsp?id=3450657

1 Comments:

Anonymous Ralph said...

worken on it............

September 26, 2012 12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home