Shaw Family Diary

This is the chronicles of the Shaw family. . .

Shaw Family Photo Page Shaw Family Video Page See Ya Love Ya page

Monday, July 29, 2013

What is Monday's Moral?

Monday, Monday…

Button breaks on the way to the bathroom. I picked it up. Broken through, stitching still in place. I’ve been wanting to get these to the dry cleaners. Nature is still calling and I need to answer. I have some throne time to text my wife the day’s ordeal.

Me: Oh, my button just broke. Good thing I still have a latch hook, inside button and a belt!

Me: Come to think of it, am I paranoid about pants falling off. I mean really, all these button. Maybe it is for the stress that a pants' waists will endure over its lifetime. 

Me: I think this means I need to get my pants to the dry cleaners

Wife: LOL, Sorry Babe. Hang in there (don’t hang out) :)

Me: You made me laugh, jiggling my whole body. Now I’ve pee’d on the back of my pants.

Wife: LOL. Sorry. Wet and broken. What a day!

2 minutes pass

Me: Glad they have high powered dryers here.


Moral of the story?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home