Shaw Family Diary

This is the chronicles of the Shaw family. . .

Shaw Family Photo Page Shaw Family Video Page See Ya Love Ya page

Wednesday, April 02, 2014

So, what does it look out the 60th floor of Bank of America headquarters?

I was fortunate enough to attend a Military Support event held at the Bank of America corporate center's executive dining hall. The event was very strong on the importance of military recurrent and retention. I am proud to have been apart of this event.

As for the decor, this does rival the Ritz. I know, I've been to both plenty of times in the past. While the view was great of the Panther Stadium, practice field, Knight baseball stadium, historical uptown Charlotte, the rail yard, etc, I was able to thoroughly appreciate a stunning view of the entire city - as far as I could see! Also, I really enjoyed the artwork on display. I spent most of the time looking over each piece and admiring the talent needed to define my imagination.

Charlotte is really a great place to be. How great depends on you altitude. :)


DR Shaw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home