Shaw Family Diary

This is the chronicles of the Shaw family. . .

Shaw Family Photo Page Shaw Family Video Page See Ya Love Ya page

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day Text From:

Jenni:
Happy Father's Day from Jennifer I love you your the best . Your my dad and I can't have a better dad than you. Jesus's always love you all his heart even when your bad. I couldn't do anything without you!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your so awesome your the best !

Austin:
Happy fathers dad.  Growing a mustache like you DAD
Dear dad,
T T for thanks
H H for Happy Fathers day
A A for ah its Austin 
N N for Nothing bad is going on
K K for Kristine being your wife
S S for surprising things you do

Nikki:
Happy father's day, dad! I love you so much and wish I could be with you today but I hope you have the best day ever! I'm grateful for everything you do for me! 

Sariah:
Happy Fathers Day, Daddy! You're such a good man. One day I hope I can achieve the love that you and Krissy share. You are a good husband and an even greater father. I love you 

Faith:
Happy Father's day to you!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home