Shaw Family Diary

This is the chronicles of the Shaw family. . .

Shaw Family Photo Page Shaw Family Video Page See Ya Love Ya page

Friday, June 09, 2006

June 6, 2006

YES, you can edit after the fact. And YES, I can use word or whatever to do spell checking. Cool. But I did notice that while I do an edit after I've posted, it didn't like the double space I was trying to do after punctuations. Not sure what that is all about. I was using my son’s laptop. But cool.

Austin went to summer camp for the 2nd day. I think it is very cool. We just drive up and drop him off with a camp person at the curb. Like a big boy. This is really cool. I think it will be good for him when school starts too. He has been so excited to run a bus, that this step is in that direction and he is cool with it. He even wants us to pick him up to the curb too. But the line is so long and a very slow process. Maybe I want go one day this week. Mom is much more patient than I.

Well, I got a blast from the past email just the other day. Lisa Taylor (Bruno) had emailed me out of the blue. What a great thing this internet. She found my email address on the schools website. So we've trade several emails now. Nice.

So how about this fixed gas hike. Wait till there is a natural disaster that imitates an outage and raise the prices. Since the prices are still so high, I can only image that this was in play for a long time. The Oil companies just need a good play to raise them on. Nice move. If I could do it, would I? Hmmm, maybe not. There is only so much you can do with that much money. It is a bit over board. Life for me is measured by ones relationships, not money. So I'm doing well. But I can always do more and I will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home