Shaw Family Diary

This is the chronicles of the Shaw family. . .

Shaw Family Photo Page Shaw Family Video Page See Ya Love Ya page

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Wake a Sleeping Baby?

Well, I wasn't sure what to do either. Here's the deal. I put Jenni down to sleep last night and like all parents, I'm sure, wanted to peek in on her just before I go to sleep. As I do, she looks so peaceful and the moment was so precious. Then, I got a whiff of something. Oh man. Does she need a diaper change? Oh wow. To wake or not to wake? I can't leave her like this till she wakes, nasty! Ok, I’ll check. Yes in deed, there is a diaper change in the very near future! So I toil over what to do here. I figure I’ve got to change her and I’ll just suck it up if she is unhappy. I pick her up and get her to the changing table, change her, and put her back to bed with her waking. How cool is that?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home