Shaw Family Diary

This is the chronicles of the Shaw family. . .

Shaw Family Photo Page Shaw Family Video Page See Ya Love Ya page

Friday, June 11, 2010

Knights Baseball / Sleep over

Austin and I are at the Knight's Stadium watching a great game and getting physic'd about the cub scouts sleepover tonight in the infield!!!

What a great day!



The Knights won, 9-5 over the Yankee's!


Email to Kris at 0500est.

Wow, what a night. I don't think we went to sleep until 1 or so. We went down around midnight, but movie UP was still playing. Camping was not so bad. Not as tough as that trip to Uharrie National forest. The tent appears bigger than what we had, but just as simple. We had our tent up in no time. It was great to spring up like we did and start having fun. I think we played catch for an hour.

At first we just laid everything out, airbed, then bags. We didn't find the batteries, so no inflated air bed. :)

Being boys, me at heart, we were commando. Austin in a bag and me on top. However, as the night grew on, the chill set in. I scummed and dove into the bag as well. I was reminded how tall I was and struggled to make ends meet with me head.

This morning is nice. Chill in the air and birds singing. There is dew everywhere, but it beats rain. The morning cloths are damp to touch. You have to put something on. All said and done, we are great! Austin is still asleep. I'll have to wake him. As I started this, only a handful were up. Now like ants, disturbed by the rain. Folks are coming about and struggling to feel civil; restroom breaks, lines, groggy, and a little chatter about so and so here and there. :)

I love you Kris!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home