Shaw Family Diary

This is the chronicles of the Shaw family. . .

Shaw Family Photo Page Shaw Family Video Page See Ya Love Ya page

Friday, February 25, 2011

Good Breakfast, Early School Bus: UGH!

The day started great. I was able to get up just before 5 and catch my wife before she left for work. We shared a nice breakfast, long hug, and a perfect kiss under the moonlight. This isn't a fairtale. I get to live this every morning. Yea!

After my wife left, I did a few items for work items and got ready for my son. We decided to make some pancakes! Cool! He cracked the egg, poured the batter, and mixed it all. We cooked them and served them to each other. Poured a little syrup on them in that cool circle fashion. We enjoyed them so much we almost didn't hear the bus rolling down the street. We had to rush to get ready; shoes, jacket, and backpack. Of coarse it was raining out today and the bus didn't make its usually uturn at the end of the street. So the pressure was on for my poor boy. We made without issue. But I emailed the teacher just in case he forgot something.

And, we start the Shaw day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home