Shaw Family Diary

This is the chronicles of the Shaw family. . .

Shaw Family Photo Page Shaw Family Video Page See Ya Love Ya page

Monday, June 27, 2011

Austin's Dream Blog - 20110626

Today I had a dream about me at the house so here is the story I was at the house with a rolled up piece of paper and it was lit up and I pot(put) it in my moth(mouth) and portend(pretended) it was a sugar(cigar) and I said drop the sugars(cigars) and us(use) the next ones and then we got in a car and no adult was there so a kid drove good and I saw a pelican 2 of them and it looked like he was going to hit him but no they Flo(flew) away and had a bag in it(s) moth(mouth) and set it down on a log the end that is my dream.


==============
(Dad) Austin is looking to update this with proper punctuation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home