Shaw Family Diary

This is the chronicles of the Shaw family. . .

Shaw Family Photo Page Shaw Family Video Page See Ya Love Ya page

Monday, March 05, 2012

Seemingly small size, but great Word to share

Jenni and Austin ran in and showed me the seed they found. They were excited. I was too! This was an opportunity for me to discuss why this seed exist and who made it.

We talked about why it has hooks on it; for animals to carry it off to another location to grow - much like bees pollenating I explained. But who made this seed just like this to be hooked on the hairs of animals? Hmmm. Jenni points up and says God!

God is great and I pray thanks everyday!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Grandma M and R said...

It's truly amazing how God makes everything work together, isn't it? Keep up the good work there Mister Dad. Those young-uns can never learn to much about "mother nature" or God and his plan for us. We love you all xoxoxoxoxooxo

March 07, 2012 12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home