Shaw Family Diary

This is the chronicles of the Shaw family. . .

Shaw Family Photo Page Shaw Family Video Page See Ya Love Ya page

Friday, March 16, 2012

St. Patty's Day Fun @ Austin's school!

We are having fun with Austin @ school! I've got my green on!

We got an Irish dance performance. Very fun.

We are learning about their pen pals in Ireland too. Each students says a little about their pal and how their schools are.

And look @ Austin's teeth? Red hair and green teeth; it's in the kids blood!

Austin even wrote a page about how important family is to him. I thought he wrote well, coming along in tying feels with words. But as I watch a few students secretly cry because their parent(s) didn't show up is bring Austin's piece to heart. I feel for these few that are having a difficult time. I pray for understanding.

Update: a few minutes after I talked about a few kids missing their parent(s), the parents showed up. Glory to God. What a winner day!!!

I love you Austin!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Grandma M and R said...

What a great day for everyone. However I think your "Shaw" name is more Scottish than Iris, but who really cares. The object is to have fun and it looks like everyone is doing that. Austin, the green teeth are not a plus towards your good looks.........

The power of prayer is wonderful when answered. Heres hoping the rest of the day went as joyish, and we love you all very much!!!!!

March 17, 2012 12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home