Shaw Family Diary

This is the chronicles of the Shaw family. . .

Shaw Family Photo Page Shaw Family Video Page See Ya Love Ya page

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Volunteer: SRES book fair! Wow, what a blast with all the kids. I have a following!

I'm doing great!  I had a blast at the fair and it was very busy.  All the kids come in before class starts.  I was surprised.  Plus, there is a lot of indecision to.  Buy this, walk around, return that to get something else.  I guess they figured they should jump on the first items before it sold out.  Funny.  I saw so many kids I know and some new ones.  Also meets some parents, moms.  I'm the only dad.  :)  I think I have a following!
 
Oh, one of the moms is Pampered Chef, Julian (I think).  She makes house calls.  How cool.  I gave her my business card in hopes to get a website so I can see what it is all about. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home