Shaw Family Diary

This is the chronicles of the Shaw family. . .

Shaw Family Photo Page Shaw Family Video Page See Ya Love Ya page

Friday, March 09, 2007

TGIF - YES!!!

I'm so excited. We have a good plan for this weekend. We have a puppet show, BBQ, Silent Auction and all kinds of goodies to choose from this weekend!

And, another work week about over too! Man. it has been very busy with all the DST (Day Light Savings) stuff going on. It is like Y2K all over again, but with a lot - let me stress A LOT less preparation!

Jenny - under the weather
Jenny's not doing so hot. I just got her up and she looked fine, even smiled and giggled a good bit while we got our morning routine going. But she felt very warm, hot almost. I took her temp under the arm and it was 99.9. The is 100.9 since it was under the arm. Mom is so good, even I was able to find the Tylenol. It stated 1.6mL for her size, but not for her age. So we did .8mL. Plus, I gave her a teething tablet - just for good measure since she is teething as well. Two new ones up top, each side.

She is just jugging her milk now. Man does this girl love her milk! I think she still puts away around 8oz of milk a day. And she wants some Oh's cereal. Man, on man. This girl can put it away when she wants to!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home