Shaw Family Diary

This is the chronicles of the Shaw family. . .

Shaw Family Photo Page Shaw Family Video Page See Ya Love Ya page

Monday, February 19, 2007

Truck never gets warm enough

Well, I just found out why my truck never got very warm enough to pass 100 degrees. Take a peek at the photo. Like where is the middle? Duh!!!
I have never seen this before. Not sure what was the thought process here. You think I’d bought this truck ion Phoenix, AZ or something. Unreal. When it is below 30 degrees for weeks, I need this bad boy warming up. I had half the radiator covered with cardboard and that would barley get it to the 100 mark. Once I hit the freeway it dip back down under. Ok, forget the fact that I was not getting warm, but the truck was severally under the normal operating temperature. Ugh! All done now.

In case you were wondering, here is what a thermostat suppose to look like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home