Shaw Family Diary

This is the chronicles of the Shaw family. . .

Shaw Family Photo Page Shaw Family Video Page See Ya Love Ya page

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Uptown Fun

The question is, “where didn’t we go uptown” Thursday night!!! I think we walked around more then we stayed in one spot. Let me see if I can remember.

  1. Met at Fox and Hound – 2 hrs
  2. a. Friend , Stranger, FNG
  3. Cosmos – 1 drink
  4. Alley Cat (Have A Nice Day Cafe) – 5 min
  5. Bar Charlotte – 30 min
    a. We all rode the bull.
    b. Stranger left
  6. Forum – 10 min
  7. Cosmos – 1-2 hours
    a. FNG left
  8. Forum – 1
    a. Had belly dancers.
  9. Coyote Ugly – 1 hr
  10. 7th street parking garage
  11. Drove Friend to Marriott.
  12. Filled up truck with gas
  13. Got a few groceries
  14. Home by 0300est

It was a good time. I've got this bruise that is larger than life right now. Mark of a fun time I tell myself. Work hard, play hard is on way to look at it. But my motto is, "I can't buy love, but I can buy atmosphere!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home