Shaw Family Diary

This is the chronicles of the Shaw family. . .

Shaw Family Photo Page Shaw Family Video Page See Ya Love Ya page

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Kids school, Cleaned Remote

The morning started off early and fun like always. First, I'm lucky to wake up and see my wife everyday. It's mine to lose. Each and everyday, she is lovely, caring, and sophisticatedly sexy! Give me a few minutes . . . Ok, that was great!

The kids are almost all gone to school. Sariah left early as usual, but Austin went in 30 min early to catch a field trip bus. I believe he is headed to Old Salem. Seems like it should have been a Halloween event. :) Hope he has a great day. I thought I would catch up on some news while Jenni sleeps in. She heads to school at 8:30. Well, the remote has slowly be taking extra foot pounds to get certain numbers to register like 3 and 4. These number are important to me. It affects Fox News, CNN, CNBC, ESPN, Discovery, HGTV. Those are some channels I can't have issue with. :) So I took some rubbing alcohol, cotton ball, and some intelligence to clean the guts. All is good now and I can easy flip from one favorite channel to another. Long Live channel surfing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home