Shaw Family Diary

This is the chronicles of the Shaw family. . .

Shaw Family Photo Page Shaw Family Video Page See Ya Love Ya page

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Shaw's with Steelers Hines Ward and Jerome Bettis!

Kris hooked up the family with one on one photos and autograph sessions with the Steelers top stars! I was so happy, and clueless. Even the kids knew what was coming. Boy, can they keep a secret. This was the first time I've ever done something like this. It was great. Ward and Bettis are the most professional folks on and off the field. They treated my family was respect, greeting us as friends with hugs and handshakes with smiles. It was truly a great experience. My hat is off to these professionals who craft their skills wiht honest daily hard labor. And yet, have the time to meet us with such openness.

Thank you Kris for a great weekend and memories I'll keep for ever!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home