Shaw Family Diary

This is the chronicles of the Shaw family. . .

Shaw Family Photo Page Shaw Family Video Page See Ya Love Ya page

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Aerating day

Yes, I’m afraid it is that time of year again. Didn’t know? Check Scotts webpage. It stated we are good till the end of September. I think we are on track. So a aerating I will go. Ah wait! Hold the presses!!! There is a twist this year, I can’t do it. Why? Shoulder surgery, remember? If not, click the link. My awesome neighbors,Brian and Matt, are including me in their weekend activities, aerating. They are doing it for me. WOW! How cool is that?!? Actually, Matt said he’s got me covered, but I’m sure both are in on it. They even included me on the old breakfast routine. Nice! So we are off at 0715 this morning. Yes, I couldn’t sleep again. I was up around 4 or so.

Matt and his wife are having us all over for dinner. I think it may be an early dinner, as most gatherings with children require. I hear chili is on the menu. Cool. Wonder if we can make a dip out of it, like conquesto or something. Love that spicy stuff. It ought to be fun. That will be six adults and six kids. NICE! Glad it’s not my house. LOL.

Yes, up at 4. Not sure what is up with that. I’ve been like this for a few weeks. Up and down. Tossing and turning. The best thing for me to do is to get up or sleep down stairs. Either way, get out of bed. Last thing I want to do is keep my wife up. She is too wonderful to me. The very least I can do is let her sleep.

Her sister, Karen, is having a garage sale. We took over some items last night that we are done storing; speakers, monitors, baskets, dishes, etc. It starts today at 0700est. We’d go, but Austin has theater today at 1030est. I believe this his is 3rd session. Oh, and how awesome he is!


As if we didn't have enough hustle and bustle in our community, our neighbor Darrell was cutting up a tree that had fallen in his year a few months back. Yes, we work, so it takes sometime to tend to things that aren't imminent in nature.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home