Shaw Family Diary

This is the chronicles of the Shaw family. . .

Shaw Family Photo Page Shaw Family Video Page See Ya Love Ya page

Friday, September 01, 2006

Whirl wind weekend

Chess piece austin.


We got a call Saturday morning from my mother. Her husband had been in a serious motorcycle accident.

My mother’s husband, Ralph, had been airlifted to the University of Louisville hospital Kentucky. He had crashed less then 500 feet from the house as he was leaving.

I had just awaked as my wife took that call. When my wife hung up she asked me how my arms was and if there was anything she could do. I lied a little, as most men do about pain, and said the shoulder feels good and I don’t feel any problems. Then she told me what had happened. The next thing my wife knew, we were headed down the rode to Kentucky. It was a long 10 hour drive but we got there around six or seven at night. We first got a hotel, unpacked, and headed for the hospital.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home