Shaw Family Diary

This is the chronicles of the Shaw family. . .

Shaw Family Photo Page Shaw Family Video Page See Ya Love Ya page

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Unexpected daughter

Well! I get a call from the ex. They are going to drop my daughter off Sunday after church. O.K. then. I tried to reason with the ex and asked to call me after church. Perhaps a cooling down period might help. Well, I wasn’t very specific and that is my fault. The ex called while driving up here, about 100 miles from home at this point. Nice. Again, I give the ex a chance to do the right thing and wait till after spring break or more like this summer before we do this. It is in the child’s best interest. The ex wanted nothing to hear of that.

Apparently, my daughter and the ex do NOT get a long at all. Not even close. I’m told my daughter is disrespectful to them, doesn’t do as she is told, and very disrupt to their family life. How nice is that. Of coarse the ex admits I have, and never had, such a problem with my daughter. I’ll have to fill in those blanks later.

Back to the chronological events. I tell the ex that I need the proper forms for my daughter to enroll in school; birth certificate, ss card, shot records, etc. Of coarse the ex has none of those on the trip up and still persists in driving 10 hours to drop her off here on a Sunday. To me, that means the ex has just lost all sanity. If my daughter is that bad, I can only assume that is why. I’m not going to say no to my daughter! This is my daughter and I love her. It wasn’t but just 2005 when she started school up here only to be dragged back to FL during winter break. This was AGAINST my wish and what was right for my daughter, even after the ex and I had an agreement to finish the school year. Well ok, full circle now. Am I still writing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home