Shaw Family Diary

This is the chronicles of the Shaw family. . .

Shaw Family Photo Page Shaw Family Video Page See Ya Love Ya page

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Bike to the Shop

Yes, a sad day for me. I was unable to put the sweat equity into the repairs my girl needed. Oh, what a helpless feeling. I had to shop for a technician I could trust. Carolina Cycle Solutions was it. I made an appointment to have her picked up today at 3. It couldn’t say anything. I just rolled her out like any other time I was going to ride. But today, I didn’t warm her up. I wait for them to pick it up. It was tough to watch them load her up into the enclosed trailer. It was like watching your child take the bus to school for the first time, having to entrust a strange to get them there safely. Yes, it was odd to watch her loaded up from a 3rd party perspective. I just watched on. My worrisome sheltered from other by my dark shades and bold chest. The door closed and off she was. I sit here waiting for a call that the trip was fine. But as the school bus, no will come. I’m to trust it was all good. Whoa is me :(

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved it! Want to go back again so I can read all of it. At work and just looked at pictures!!!
I love you - Mom

August 13, 2010 11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home