Shaw Family Diary

This is the chronicles of the Shaw family. . .

Shaw Family Photo Page Shaw Family Video Page See Ya Love Ya page

Friday, June 30, 2006

Dream Home and Magic Carpet Ride Camp


Today was Austin's last day at his Magic Carpet Ride Camp. After dropping Austin off at 8:45 for camp, I drove by the house of my dreams to take some pictures. I love the house, but hate the location. Maybe someday, if we win the lottery, we can have a similar house built some where with a lot of land surronding it. I've attached a picture of it. What do you all think?

Austin's Open House presentation began at 11:00. The class sang two songs and performed a freeze dance before acting out a story about painters and elves. Austin was one of the five painters. When the teacher asked him what the picture was of that he was pretending to paint, he exclaimed "a dinosaur". Austin did a fabulous job. Bravo, Austin!

After class we came home and had some left over pizza for lunch. I fixed Austin an ice cream cone after lunch for a job well done.

Since it has been so hot outside, in the 90's, I decided to take the kids somewhere to play indoors while dad worked. However, when I got on the highway, traffic was at a stand still. It took 45 minutes to travel 5 miles. Upon discovering that the accident was still 10 miles further up the highway, I decided it would be best to turn around and head home. On the drive home Jennifer and Austin fell asleep. Once we got home Sariah fell asleep as well. Maybe it was all for the best that we all came home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home