Shaw Family Diary

This is the chronicles of the Shaw family. . .

Shaw Family Photo Page Shaw Family Video Page See Ya Love Ya page

Friday, June 16, 2006

Power Cord?

Ok, I thought I had lost another device from the lightening storm. Great. The target, my 2nd libretto 100. I use it in the kitchen, behind my chair. I like to keep track of stock quotes and quickly look think items up. It's like a day planner, dictionary, spell checker all in one. Well, on the last storm we had, I had unplugged everything. Today, I had just walked over and hit the F5 button to refresh the Yahoo! quote screen. Nothing happened. Still a blank screen. So I look at it for a few seconds and hit the power button. It flickers a few and goes out. So I do it again. Nothing this time. So I pull the battery out and look at the connections. I re-insert it and press the power button. Nothing. I'm not happy now. So I take the battery out and try it again. Still nothing. I'm thinking, "Great. I lost another device. This is not fun!" However, for some reason my eyes are guided down to the outlet. Of coarse my view is obstructed by the trash can. So I move the can over and there it is. The plug is lying on the floor. Nice. I plug it in and whaola, it works. What a dork!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home