Shaw Family Diary

This is the chronicles of the Shaw family. . .

Shaw Family Photo Page Shaw Family Video Page See Ya Love Ya page

Friday, June 09, 2006

June 9, 2006

Today is another day of blog yuck. Yahoo seemed really on top of it the first day. But, since I've emailed back, it has taken another day of spotty postings. I tried today to delete, deactivate and rename the files, but this same mess just came back time after time after time. So now I'm keeping this blog save in a word doc on my laptop. I seem to get a little pissy when I write so much and it slips off to the internet black hole. You never know, I may say something profound and feel ten feet tall just to have my knees knocked out from under me because I lost it all on this blog. Nice!

Well, I'm going to wrap this up. If they can't get it done, I'll just have to link to another account. Go figure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home