Shaw Family Diary

This is the chronicles of the Shaw family. . .

Shaw Family Photo Page Shaw Family Video Page See Ya Love Ya page

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

4th of July Breakfast

Today is starting of good. Krissy and I thought a good breakfast out would start the day off right. So we rallied up the kids and called a neighbor to join us. I noticed that only Austin and I had American flags on our shirts. Anyway, we headed to Crackel Barrel. It was good. It is funny that 3 of us adults ordered two meals and shared it amongst ourselves. It's good for me, I'm already over 200lbs. So the less food the better for me. Jennifer has been tough at times to stay laying down for any period of time while she is awake. But today, mom had her when she woke up and started to get restless. She is just so happy to be upright. What a great sign.

Now it was time to get the girls some shirts. Wal-mart was a bust. We couldn't find any American flag shirts. Of course I made a point to tell them we were going to Old Navy, which I don't like. Tada! We found great shirts for the girls. Now Krissy and Sariah look cool like Austin and I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home