Shaw Family Diary

This is the chronicles of the Shaw family. . .

Shaw Family Photo Page Shaw Family Video Page See Ya Love Ya page

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Lay - Shocking?

The workday started off on the wrong foot after the 4th's events. Really, holidays in the middle of the week are against the gain of American work force routine. And, to top that off with an extremely short weekend, I'm not balanced yet. Today I may get my feet under me. Back to the title, “Lay Shocking?”

Yesterday, a co-worker and I were working together - they had lost internet access. As we poured over our brainstorming activities, I heard on CNN that Ken Lay had died! Dead of a massive heart attack. What timing?!? Just before the sentencing. It must have been the mounting quilt over the Enron debacle, as much as he HAD proclaimed his innocence. WOW, he did pay the ultimate price.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home