Shaw Family Diary

This is the chronicles of the Shaw family. . .

Shaw Family Photo Page Shaw Family Video Page See Ya Love Ya page

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Up to play

I'm up early as usual. It is my wife’s doing. She loves, or needs, to be in bed by 2000hrs every night and I'm not ready. Never have been, but I keep trying. However, I can't blame her right now. She gets up throughout the night with the baby to breast feed. This morning we decided to let our newest gem, Jenny, put herself back to sleep. This is a bitter sweet proposition. In the long run, the baby will learn to put herself to sleep and stay asleep. But right now, she is loud and it last a good while. Nonetheless, I'm up early as in most days, before the sun is out.

Still looking for things to do. I've looked at all the usual websites and nothing jumps out that is family friendly. If we can't do it as a family, what good is it? Austin and I did catch a movie, Jimmy Neutron. But it started with the whole family. Jenny started to act up after a good 45 minutes. So it did start off as a good family pick. We'll just have to keep working with her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home