Shaw Family Diary

This is the chronicles of the Shaw family. . .

Shaw Family Photo Page Shaw Family Video Page See Ya Love Ya page

Friday, October 13, 2006

Daddy Daycare - Day 3


0948est
- Ok, we are already at the mall. We had a great night. Jenny made her second day of all night sleep. It was awesome. She was a dream. Austin got to bed around 2000est. He did good too. He and I reviewed the days photos and watched some TV. Yes, AFV again. Dad took a little longer to get to bed. The VCR was recording something and I was curious. Mom had setup the VCR for Survivor and CSI. How much more can this lady do?!? She is great and she isn't even here! I missed Survivor so Kris and I can watch it together. However, I did make it to CSI. It was a good one. Those guys are on the pulse of the nation. After CSI, I just channel flipped my way to sleep. It was all good. Even Blaze, our cat, cut me a break. He nibbled on my hand around 0645est this morning. Nibbling on our hands while we are sleeping is his way of waking us up when the meowing doesn't cut it. It's all good.

Austin got himself dressed again. Good deal since I was running a little late. As it turned out, I had 10 minutes when it was all said and done. That seemed like the longest 10 minutes before we left for Austin's school. Today is picture day at school. We combed his hair and put on some cool cloths. I think I'll leave out the details for mom. She can see the photos with me, together.

We miss you and love you very much Kris. You are doing the right thing.

1848est
- Jennifer is down for the night. Let's see how long that last.

Jennifer's Diet

Breakfast:
- Cereal
- 4oz of formula (left over from cereal.
- Some water
- ~15 veggie puffs (feed by Austin)

Lunch:
- 8oz formula
- Lots of water
- a bowl of dry Lucky Charms

Dinner:
- 4oz of formula
- 2 bowls of cereal (had to give her a spoon too)
- ~15 veggie puffs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home