Shaw Family Diary

This is the chronicles of the Shaw family. . .

Shaw Family Photo Page Shaw Family Video Page See Ya Love Ya page

Monday, December 11, 2006

Little Touch of the Flu

Yes, it has been awhile since we posted. But some nice soul left a comment on how well we were doing. So, I don't feel that guilty. There is MUCH to write, but little time. I've been thoroughly tied up at work and the others are a little sick.

The family is mostly sick today. It stared with Austin a few days ago. He had a little fever. Yesterday, it hit mom and the baby. Hopefully it was pass. I feel so bad for them. The baby most of had 10-15 diaper changes today and mom was still doing it all. She is a tough women. Hard to tell s small as she is. But she packs a lot of will in there. Yes, Jennifer was up crying. She had messed her self up. Not as bad as the other night. She actually had spit-up in bed and slept in it. Mom bathed her that morning. Yuck!

But not all was lost. Austin was well enough to head out for a little fresh air last night with me. Mom and Jenny went to bed around 1730est. Austin and I headed up to the local church to see the outdoor nativity scene. This was Austin's first real religious play to experience. He enjoyed it. It lasted about 17 minutes and was played every 30 minutes. He really had a lot of questions later on our ride to Wal-Mart.

Also, I do have this nice photo of my buddy in Iraq, currently in KY. I understand from my wife, through an IM, that his father-in-law had passed away and he is home. It is all I know, but explains the absences I'd started to yearn for via IM from him while in Iraq.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home