Shaw Family Diary

This is the chronicles of the Shaw family. . .

Shaw Family Photo Page Shaw Family Video Page See Ya Love Ya page

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Tuesday, the new Monday

Ok. I get the kids off to school just fine. Sariah got to the bus stop, in rush as usual, but on her way she went. She is a bad procrastinator.

We all took Austin to school and dropped him off just fine. Albeit, I was now in a rush because the carpet cleaners where due in at 0900 and there was some picking up to do. Luckily, they’re lack of punctual attitude afford me a few minutes extra to pick up after the kids.

Now there are here getting it done and Jennifer is a bit out of sorts with it all. Nikki can careless. I was able to get them to do the whole house. This has only dragged on since the New Year. I’m really. This should have been done by now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home