Shaw Family Diary

This is the chronicles of the Shaw family. . .

Shaw Family Photo Page Shaw Family Video Page See Ya Love Ya page

Friday, March 30, 2007

YES! It's Friday!!! - I think

Ok. Enough with the week of stuff... Man, just checked the date to make sure it was Friday. Both kids are off to school and doing well.

Hat wearing inside?
Austin wore a hat today, even though I told him it wasn't right for school. But I let him her it for himself. For me it is an old customs and courtesy matter. But today, it appears hats are everywhere. No harm really. I wear one too, but outside. So his teachers are nice about it and have them take it off for pray and such. So I told him that hats aren't allowed at school and he agreed.

Sariah's doing well
It has been a little road to travel here, but Sariah is getting back in order with the real world. She is learning what it is like to have real commitment behind her and goals are more grounded. The easies one was the way she has kept her room clean. She is remembering each morning to get cleaned up, bed's made, and rooms before we eat breakfast, which we do eat everyday. That seems to be new for her too. She is getting on board now.

Mom and I are thankful it is Friday
It has been a long week and a lot to do. Meeting our neighbors right now is getting difficult to schedule. If I'm lucky, I might be able to squeeze in a few drinks with the neighbor here on the back deck over a fire. Yes, it got cold again. 49-58 is the weather now. Tonight is to be around 48. I could use a fire with my Crown and Coke!!!

Well, it is 1245est and I need to get my son form school! Cue the dilemma. . . Jenny is still sleeping from a nap. What to do, what to do? Ah! Call the neighbor. My wife will love this one. Let’s see if she makes a comment. Or, even reads this.

All is good. I’m back with Austin and Jenny is none the wiser. Yippy! So of to play outside we go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home