Shaw Family Diary

This is the chronicles of the Shaw family. . .

Shaw Family Photo Page Shaw Family Video Page See Ya Love Ya page

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Pool Day

Off to the pool we went for the 2nd day in a row. What a great reception we got from those at the pool. The Shaw’s are well liked! Yesterday we did have a great, but hot day. Each of us got a little too much sun and had to apply a liberal about of after sun lotion to each other. I personally like applying to my wife. She is so beautiful, sophisticated, and loving to all! What a great woman – a great digression. :)

Today, we meet nearly the same folks, with a few more. We meet Bob who wore a Steeler’s shirt. I had to make a comment, “Great shirt!” We had a few words about the team and the upcoming season. Both of us think the love the sport is being lost. Then I met Cathy’s husband Ed. David Schultz stopped in too with Carter. Fun. Terry was there too with her husband. As the day wore on, the Culput’s popped in. Cool. Dom and I chatted and toss the ball a few. What a fun guy, family. The Strobes, Sabinske’s , and Cole’s stopped in shortly before we left. Another great day at the pool!

Headed home and mom has ordered Pizza. This is helping me lick my wounds!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home