Shaw Family Diary

This is the chronicles of the Shaw family. . .

Shaw Family Photo Page Shaw Family Video Page See Ya Love Ya page

Sunday, June 11, 2006

June 10, 2006

Ok, this is getting to be too much fun! I've been running around doing all the family stuff I can stand. Austin had his presentation from this session’s summer camp. It was cool. This is his 3rd presentation. This time he had a big role as a lion, again. However, this year he put a spin on it. His interpretation of the lion was a cross between a lion and a snake. He thought he'd act out his role by slithering around on the floor. Maybe it was a lion with no front legs. Who knows. It was still funny! http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/shawzer/slideshow?.dir=/3d56re2&.src=ph

My daughter is starting to get a good handle on being an adult. She decided to school me on a blog entry from the beginning. Nice. Let me share part of it with you.

". . . Hi Daddy, About your blog thats pretty cool. I left you a comment. I guess it didn't work. . . I also read the part where it said,"I can't wait until Sariah get up here and we get things up to speed so i'll have less chores to do." Now to me that sounds like when I get up there and get used to the ruteen(ithink i spelt that wrong) then I'm going to be doing your chores. A tip to while your writing your Blog(s) profread before you post it because in the first paragraph of the blog on June 7 I think it was you weren't making any sence. Like for example you said,"Today I was able to map the floor." When I read that I was like what the heck is he talking about. . ."

How cool is that! Not a little girl anymore. We DO look forward to her real soon. Oh, Sariah, it is spelled routine. Ok, that was fun too!

OH man! My Kris just reminded me about Perry's birthday party at the bowling alley. That was cool. He had a Batman cake. We all bowled and enjoyed the day indoors. It was very hot outside. Here are some pic's; http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/shawzer/slideshow?.dir=/fd36re2&.src=ph

The guys are gearing up for poker tomorrow. My wife told them to just pay her now since I was going to win and we were going to eat out with it! Too cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home