Shaw Family Diary

This is the chronicles of the Shaw family. . .

Shaw Family Photo Page Shaw Family Video Page See Ya Love Ya page

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Suck joy

Well, the kids have been bugging to play and it has been hot outside this week. And, to top it all off, rain was on its way. Nice. Hot, humid, and rowdy kids; a receipt for great headache! But I can’t blame them. I can’t be cooped up in the house either! Plus, I've been buried in work and not having much fun there. It is more politically personal then overloaded work. (ok, here is where I get way off track!)

However, like it has been proven, too many meetings is a suck joy for the employee. It's science now. Yes, science has taken the obvious and but numbers to them. You wouldn't believe the number of "duh" studies that have been concluded. The rationale is there will be quantitative analyses in which to improve on. As dumb as this may sound, it is correct. Big business is keying in on this 'phenomenon' and providing solution. I can't wait for the barge of useless study material that will emerge from this lame money making spin-offs. I can only blame. . . us, society, or the way in which we choose to be mediocre in nature. We are too lazy for this or that. We've made a product for anything that 'appears' to have given us time back for our busy day. Sure, like I've got any extra time in the day from it. What time it now, 0342est. Sure, is I'm using all the latest gadgets to trim my time down, but I'm still posting in the middle of the night. And let me tell you, it must be because I've got a copious amounts of time laying around!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home