Shaw Family Diary

This is the chronicles of the Shaw family. . .

Shaw Family Photo Page Shaw Family Video Page See Ya Love Ya page

Friday, February 02, 2007

Donuts For Dad


January 25 was Donuts For Dad day at Austin's preschool. Dad went to school with Austin that morning and they ate donuts in his classroom.


Dad Notes:

Let me say, "This was awesome!" My first Donuts for Dad event. I rarely get invited to these sacred events, on account I act like a kids most of the time. So I fit in here! We shall see how this works in 10 years! Anyhow, Austin and I were the hit of the town. He and I had a great time. Seems like some of the others were a bit uneasy being all together. We didn't care. Man, we looked around, talked to everyone, played, and got our donuts and juice. Well, I had a coffee. I got to stay in class for 30 minutes! Almost as long as mom did. Not really. She taught the class one day. That is like 4 hours. But I'm catching up!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home